Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Product Review (Kat)

Maybelline New York: Lash Stiletto Mascara

I recently bought this mascara and was skeptical because I normally buy MAC makeup. I was desperate for mascara. I had no clue where I had put my MAC zoomlash lol. Maybelline Says that "The only mascara that does for lashes what stilettos do for legs.
  • The Grip & Extend brush grasps each lash and coats from every angle
  • Elastic formula stretches lashes for provocative length
  • Pro-Vitamin B-5 formula conditions and smoothes for black-patent shine
  • Contact lens safe and Ophthalmologist tested "
I must say the description is Pretty much accurate. It definitely extended the length of my lashes. The only thing I don't like about this mascara is that if you accidentally rub your eye it flakes off easily. but for the price of $7 USD it's a fairly good buy.

Overall... if you are looking for something rather inexpensive, this mascara is a good buy.

2 comments:

  1. I personally haven't tried the MAC mascaras.
    I find that the Lash Stiletto works AMAZING over CoverGirl Lash Blast. Gives you the volume and length. Best of both worlds

    <3 Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite MAC mascara's are ZOoM lash and Dazzle Lash.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete