Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lot's of Products(Kat)

In the next week I'll have a lot of new things to show. I just Started Putting togetehr my professional makeup kit, and boutgh $350 USD worth of eyeshadow in the last week. I have ordered 2 Kat Von D Pallets, 3 MAC Pallets of 4 shadows each, 1 MAC Limited edition Pallet, and a Lauren Luke Pallets. If you don't know who Lauren Luke is, she has had makup tutorial on youtube for years. I have been following her for about 3 years now, and recently sh has launched her own line of makeup at Sephora. Here is her latest video



So you will definitely be seeing more updates on here by me in the coming weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Yay so im not the only loser that watches lauren luke and other youtube beauty people! hehe.
    <3Kayla

    ReplyDelete