Wednesday, February 10, 2010

In Joy And Sorrow - HIM (Kayla)

So Today's look was actually inspired by the 07 tour shirt. Hope you like. Sorry if this is a quick post. Leave for work in 5 minutes

So first off, I used Two Faced Shadow Insurance over my entire lid, then I took Painterly Paint pot over that.
On the inner 1/4 of my eye I used MAC Gorgeous Gold e/s. Inner half a mix of Da Bling and Stars n Rockets. Outter 1/4 Plum Dressing. On my crease I used Steamy, Moons reflection and Strike a Pose e/s. For my highlight I used Vanilla e/s.
I finished it off with my Joe liner. For my top and bottom water line, I used MAC's Feline aswell on the bottom I used MAC's Color Matters Technakohl with Lucky Green e/s over top. For mascara, I used one of my favorites, the Cover Girl Lash Blast Luxe in Black Platinum.
For the rest of my face I used my Makeup Forever HD Foundation Primer, MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15, Kat Von D concealer in Light, MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Light.
On my lips I used MAC's Amorous Dazzleglass cream.

Inspiration

The Tools

The Look


No comments:

Post a Comment