Friday, February 26, 2010

IT FINALLY ARRIVED!!! (Kayla)

MY HIM VIP PASS, AUTOGRAPH AND 2 DISC CD FINALLY ARRIVED!!! Nearly 3 weeks after it was shipped but whatev.. Aswell, my 6 seasons of NCIS I ordered on Saturday arrived today!
Kat, for you, I will get a pic of the autograph and such up later! I just had to post about it.
You had your exciting mail the other day and I had mine today! Gah I wish you were here. Once I move, you must come visit!!!



EDIT!!! PICTURE TIME
updated pic of my war wound click here
And..... Drum roll please!!!!

My signed cd insert, VIP pass for the 2nd of the shows I am going to (ticket yet to arrive), My ticket for the first show I am going to, and unopened 2 disc Screamworks

3 comments:

  1. SO Lucky!!! I'm jealous. Still haven't bought the hard copy of the album yet. but I will get it soon.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could bring you with me, Kat.
    I know together, we would have a freaking BLAST!!!

    <3 Kayla

    ReplyDelete