Friday, March 19, 2010

Shameless self promotion (Kayla)

So, I have stooped to shameless self promotion... I am promoting this blog not only through my friends, but through a customer who is frenquently loving my makeup at work. Whenever she is in, its always bright, dramatic and what not... Sadly, the one night I don't have hugely dramatic makeup, she brings a friend in to try and show it off... So ofcourse I had to promote here...
Todays post will be looks that I have done in the past (anywhere from the past few days to a few months and even a year+ ago).... I will eventually get around to recreating these looks on here seeing as how I know many people would like to see how they are done... And also, the days that I have time, I will go into more detail about how I created the looks... Or for the looks that require attention to detail, like my rainbow look that I wore for Gay Pride this year (I am straight but was there supporting friends)... So, hope everyone likes these and if there are any that are more wanted than others, let me know...
Tomorrow I will have a post up with a look as requested by the lovely ladies.... It will be yellow, orange and blue.... So stay tuned... Enjoy the pictures


Today (dont mind my tiredness... long day)



Saint Pattys Day



Monday



More Dramatic Whiteout-ish Look


Rainbow/Pride

Random














Don't pay attention to the face... Best pic of new years makeup





Hope you all enjoy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment