Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Catching up with Kat





I keep on forgetting to post these pictures of Makeup I have done over the last month. I seemed to have gotten lazy on uploading pictures from my camera. I haven't named any of them and I can't exactly remember what products I used. I do know in the first set I have up here I used Ardine eye shadows. I believe that is the brand. Kayla gave them to me for my birthday last year. I absolutely love the pigmentation. It just sucks that all of them are now powder due to being carried around in my makeup bag in my purse.


In the next 2 pictures, I used a sheer pink pigment from MAC that I got in one of their holiday gift sets. I absolutely love this pigment. I use it all by it's self or as a brow bone highlight.




In these last photo's I was kinda going for a Cheshire cat look with the pink and the purple. Don't you just love my hat? My wonderful boyfriend gave it to me for Christmas.


1 comment:

  1. Hun, if you need more of the Ardenes shadows, keep me posted.. Honestly, they were only 2 for $5 or something redonculously cheap. Also, by about August or September, I will have to give you my new mailing address!!!
    <3Kayla

    ReplyDelete