Saturday, March 20, 2010

Flower Blossom (Kayla)

Sooo.... Very much requested look is here... Requested yesterday, done today.... Suprisingly, didn't get many compliments on it though... Booo....


Okay so as usual I started off this look with my usual Two Faced Shadow Insurance and Painterly Paintpot ALL over the eye. Then, along my lid I used my MAC Facinating eyeliner pencil (any white pencil will do) and blended it out to the crease. On the inner third of my eye, no higher than the crease, I used MAC's Chrome Yellow e/s (an extremely bright true yellow) and layered it on until I got the desired darkness. On the middle third of my eye I used MAC's Orange e/s (a very bright halloween-ish orange) and again applied it no higher than the crease and until I got the desired pigmentation. On the outter third and up into the crease I used MAC's Clarity e/s (a very bright sky blue that honestly is the color of a Sunny D lid) and blended that slightly with everything. In the very corner I added a bit of Birds and Berries e/s (a limited edition eyeshadow that may still be available at some stores and online). For the highlight I used MAC's Vanilla e/s (please do not confuse with the pigment as it is more shimmery and more pink than the eyeshadow). I then lined my eyes with the Joe Pen Liquid Liner, curled my lashes and applied my Covergirl Lashblast luxe black platinum. On the bottom, I took out my Facinating eye pencil again and lined the inner third of my bottom lash line and slightly blended. Over this I used MAC's Gorgeous Gold e/s (a canary yellow with green duocrome) and then finished lining with my MAC Feline eyeliner (Feline IS a limited edition product so it is not sold anymore for the time being). For my face, I used my usual Makeup Forever HD Primer, MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15, Kat Von D Concealer Light and Revlon Golden Affair blush in Rose Rapture. On my lips I used my Kat Von D Saint lipgloss with MAC Viva Glam II over it and TADA...
Estimated time the entire process took me.... 30 minutes



No comments:

Post a Comment