Saturday, March 6, 2010

Dragon (Kayla)

SO!!! I am almost completely healed... My friend/assistant manager/first aid attendant at time of incident has come to the conclusion that I am superhuman and have super human healing capabilities. But, since that is not what this blog is about although, last time I posted a look it was the day I cut myself at work (sorry they arent frequent.. maybe next week while im healing from surgery... just not the day of because I'll be too stoned on painkillers), I will get on to the look of the day.... OOOO and the pictures are in actual lighting so you can see how pasty white I REALLY am!!!!

Eyes:
Two Faced Shadow insurance - Entire lid
MAC Painterly Paintpot - Entire lid
Annabelle Studio Pigment Greed - Entire lid
Annabelle Studio Pigment Dragonette - Crease
Makeup Forever # 90944 Star powder - Highlight
Joe pen eyeliner - Top lid
Annabelle Glitterama Liquid Eyeliner Kryptonite - Top lid
Covergirl Lashblast Luxe Black Platinum - eyelashes
MAC Feline - Top and bottom waterline

Lips:
Kat Von D gloss Saint
Mac Viva Glam II

Face:
Makeup Forever HD primer
Quo Concealer Quad (the green)
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15
Kat Von D Concealer Light
Cover F/X Translucent Powder in light
MAC Azalea Blossom Blush Ombre



No comments:

Post a Comment