Saturday, October 16, 2010

OMG ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!!

OMG! Kat AND Kayla BOTH posting... ON THE SAME DAY!
IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!
I just figured I'd post a video on whats going on at the opposite end of the continent, up in the other country..
OMG I JUST REALIZED IM WEARING THE SAME SWEATER IN THIS AND MY LAST VIDEO!!!

And just to clarify in the vid, how I was talking to her was through texts... And I do not have their HOUSE number.


Well hope you are all doing well, but it is time for this one to go watch a movie... Or some old downloaded TV shows...

2 comments:

  1. haha i love that we ramble. i really need to get on doing more videos. starting to get more comfortable talking to the camera lol.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's what makes us, well, us... :P
    I'm thinking the same thing. Who knows. But you know, 4 posts in 1 month... 5 in a month and a half! That's amazing for us!!! Well not compared to the first 2 months but, well, you know... Life is busy!
    <3Kayla

    ReplyDelete