Monday, April 12, 2010

Kayla Update

OMG OMG OMG I AM SO SORRY YOU GUYS!!!
I do realize I have been really slacking on this but I am having a killer 2 weeks...
Between work, the kidlet, friends, prepping for the HIM concert and whatnot, I have had NO time for this place..
So here is a little update...
Tomorrow I have a HIM concert, aswell as on Wednesday... I cannot wait... I WILL post my makeup from both days for you lovely people...
As you all know, 2 weeks ago I dyed my hair... Well lets just say, Color Fiend hair dye SUCKS MASSIVE MONKEY C*&%!!!! It was nearly completely faded a week later... So I went to bleach my hair and AGAIN it did not take... Like seriously my hair is now a light golden blonde when it is supposed to be like PLATINUM blonde... One of my friends who does hair here does not understand why my hair is being a stubborn little b!tch!!!!
So tomorrow before the concert, I will be going back to Punky Color for my awesome hair...
Ummmmm I haven't really accumulated anything new so I have nothing to show you...
But yea... Hope everything is going well with all of you and you arent as stressed as I am lately...
My friend who was coming with me to the away HIM show hasnt contacted me in 2 weeks... He was dealing with the hotel and was the driver... I was dealing with the tickets... So in the past 2 days I have had to find a new ride, find out if the VIP tickets were transferrable, find a buyer, etc... So needless to say, between stress and possibly bad food last night, I was up at 4:30 this morning puking my guts out... I hope you are all better than that and I must be off to finish my list of things for the night... I still have to clean my makeup brushes and paint my nails.... And maybe organize my makeup so I know where everything is for while doing my concert makeup...
Kat, I WILL have pictures from the concert posted on Thursday... I will put a sneak preview on here and the rest on my facebook for you



EDIT!!!!!!!
SOOOOO been trying to up the 2nd shows pics but facebooks being a slut... SO asap..
AND BEN MOODY SMILED AT ME AND KEPT LOOKING AT ME AND POSED DIRECTLY FOR MY CAMERA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment