Saturday, April 3, 2010

Amy Nicoletti inspiration(Kat)

I did my makeup and today for once. I forgot to get a picture of yesterday's which i used some of my Kat Von D makeup. Speaking of Kat Von D Today's Makeup is inspired by Amy Nicoletti who was on LA ink for a bit before she quit. I fell in love with her eyeshadow. she does it so flawlessly. SO I gave a crack at it and added a little bit of my own flare by incorporating my signature cat eye.

Makeup Used:

Bare Steady Paint Pot by MAC
Gesso eyeshadow by MAC
Passionate eyeshadow by MAC
Black Tied eyeshadow by MAC
Black Track Fluid line eyeliner by MAC
Dark Brow Filler by Hot Topic
Liquid Dream Matte Mousse Foundation by Maybelline
White Face Powder by Hot Topic
Fresh Moroccan lipstick by MAC







2 comments:

  1. Looking good Gorgeous!!!
    And eventually we will get a trip planned to meet up... Like meeting half way or something...
    <3Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND ive always loved her eye makeup but wish FFS that that woman would learn to do her god damn lips properly... its like WAY above her actual lips and just ugh *shudders* so i think you made her makeup look WAY better than she does hun...
    <3 Kayla

    ReplyDelete